Are you planning to attend the 2023 BELACH* Festival on the Southern Gold Coast? For festival accommodation, you are welcome at the Regency on the Beach!
You will love the view of the beautiful Palm Beach, with its stunning stretch of white sand and azure ocean. Regency on the Beach provides a beachfront holiday with a selection of accommodation options exactly suited to you, from spacious studios for budget-conscious couples to fully self-contained open-plan apartments for families and groups, with no roads between the sand and our modern seven-story complex.
But wait, there’s more! Our ideal position near Tallebudgera Creek, Burleigh Heads, and Currumbin provides easy access to various activities and attractions, including major festivals such as the 12th BLEACH*.
In case you didn’t know, the BLEACH* Festival is in its 12th year and has the most extensive program yet! The Gold Coast’s signature arts and cultural festival comprises over 300 artists and 218 performances spread across 38 events spread across various festival hubs.
Here’s your guide to the 2023 BLEACH* Festival.
BLEACH* at NORTH BURLEIGH
August 3 – 6 and 11 – 13
Everything begins and ends at the BLEACH* Love Your Local North Burleigh Hub! You will enjoy dance, live music, theatre, workshops, visual arts, and more.
All North Burleigh programs are free and open to the public; however, some may require reservations. Check the event websites and sign up as soon as feasible, but here are a few of the many events you can catch.
- FIRST LIGHT – HEARTLAND: Visit Burleigh Beach for the first rays of sunlight to bounce off the sea to mark the start of the BLEACH* Festival on August 3. Watch Kalkadunga man William Barton and violinist Véronique Serret perform Heartland. It’s a heartfelt mash-up of traditional songlines, poetry, and didgeridoo.
- 10-MINUTE DANCE PARTIES: You can enjoy the best dance party of your life from August 4 to 6 and 11 to 13. Leave everything on the dance floor for ten minutes as a beautiful collision of art, colour, costume, and community comes together.
- ENCOUNTER GOLD: Discover the tenacious spirit of youth and the world they find themselves in with this visual feast of movement, dance, and spoken word from August 5 to 6.
- HEARTBEATS DRUMMING WORKSHOP: Let the beat guide you at this immersive drumming workshop on August 5 and 6. Discover an array of cultures through the art of traditional rhythms as skilled musicians share their unique expertise and skills with you. This all-inclusive experience is appropriate for people of all ages and musical levels and is an excellent opportunity to hone your skills.
- LAST LIGHT – TOWER DIVAS: As the sun sets on the final night of BLEACH*, submit to the Tower Divas’ bewitching frequencies at the thrilling world premiere.
ACOUSTIC LIFE OF SHEDS at CURRUMBIN VALLEY
August 5 – 6
Acoustic Life of Sheds is back after a sold-out event in 2022! It will take place in many sites throughout Currumbin Valley. So why not take the family and friends for a road trip through the green Currumbin Valley?
Enjoy this year’s musical journey in legendary rural sheds and the stage’s hidden stories. This musical road trip is a bucket list experience, with site-specific pieces performed in several sheds.
Prepare for the 2023 BLEACH* Festival this August. Book your festival Palm Beach accommodation with us and spend your time relaxing along the beautiful stretch of white sand and azure water. You may unwind and enjoy your time away at our ideal beachfront location.
Book your Palm Beach Gold Coast accommodation direct with us at Regency on the Beach!